Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has resumed shooting for her part in Rajamouli’s ambitious period drama, RRR. The star director is currently canning a few emotional scenes featuring Alia, who plays Sita, the love interest to the iconic freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju played by Ram Charan.
According to the latest reports, Ram Charan, who was in Udaipur, Rajasthan, for his sister Niharika’s wedding until last night, will be reaching Hyderabad today. Apparently, Charan will not take a long break and will resume RRR’s shoot from Friday itself. He will join Alia Bhatt to finish their combination scenes. Alia’s schedule will last until next week.
Alia has learnt Telugu and she will even dub for her role in her own voice. RRR marks her debut in the southern film industry. This epic patriotic drama is being produced by DVV Danayya with a whopping Rs 400 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses