Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has resumed shooting for her part in Rajamouli’s ambitious period drama, RRR. The star director is currently canning a few emotional scenes featuring Alia, who plays Sita, the love interest to the iconic freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju played by Ram Charan.
According to the latest reports, Ram Charan, who was in Udaipur, Rajasthan, for his sister Niharika’s wedding until last night, will be reaching Hyderabad today. Apparently, Charan will not take a long break and will resume RRR’s shoot from Friday itself. He will join Alia Bhatt to finish their combination scenes. Alia’s schedule will last until next week.
Alia has learnt Telugu and she will even dub for her role in her own voice. RRR marks her debut in the southern film industry. This epic patriotic drama is being produced by DVV Danayya with a whopping Rs 400 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now