RRR has registered an excellent opening week at the Hindi box office. The film has posted very impressive theatrical returns in the Northern circuit in its first week.
The film has collected a very impressive Rs 131 crores at the box office across the northern part of India.
RRR is now with the highest opening week collections tally for any Indian film. The Rajamouli directorial is now on pace to register Rs 200 crores nett in Hindi.
The film is doing very well in the domestic and USA market alike. The Ugadi weekend will be the key for the film’s final box office verdict.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational Tripti Dimri reveals how Sandeep Reddy Vanga selected her for Animal
- Devil’s full-fledged promotions to begin with trailer; Here is its launch date
- Ajith, Trisha land in Azerbaijan for Vidaa Muyarchi’s next schedule
- Interesting: Salman Khan’s The Bull is based on this historic military operation
- Icon Star Allu Arjun planning something big
- Hi Nanna gains excellent momentum at the box office; Terrific occupancies all over