India’s biggest action drama has been showing no signs of slowing down at the box office in Telugu states and other areas. Starring Jr NTR and Ram Charan, the Rajamouli directorial has impressed audiences very well and the collections proved it true.
On the 7th day, the magnum opus has collected a whopping Rs. 3.3 crores share in Nizam. It has minted a solid share of Rs. 2.2 crores and Rs. 1.25 crores in Andhra and Ceded, respectively. Here are the detailed first week collections.
Nizam: Rs. 73 crores
Vizag: Rs. 19.3 crores
East: Rs. 11.3 crores
West: Rs. 9.76 crores
Krishna: Rs. 10.3 crores
Guntur: Rs. 13.3 crores
Nellore: Rs. 6.5 crores
Ceded: Rs. 29.5 crores
The movie has collected a grand total of Rs. 173 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in the first week. DVV Danayya has produced the film on a large scale under his home banner, DVV Entertainments. MM Keeravaani has scored music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food