India’s biggest action drama has been showing no signs of slowing down at the box office in Telugu states and other areas. Starring Jr NTR and Ram Charan, the Rajamouli directorial has impressed audiences very well and the collections proved it true.
On the 7th day, the magnum opus has collected a whopping Rs. 3.3 crores share in Nizam. It has minted a solid share of Rs. 2.2 crores and Rs. 1.25 crores in Andhra and Ceded, respectively. Here are the detailed first week collections.
Nizam: Rs. 73 crores
Vizag: Rs. 19.3 crores
East: Rs. 11.3 crores
West: Rs. 9.76 crores
Krishna: Rs. 10.3 crores
Guntur: Rs. 13.3 crores
Nellore: Rs. 6.5 crores
Ceded: Rs. 29.5 crores
The movie has collected a grand total of Rs. 173 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in the first week. DVV Danayya has produced the film on a large scale under his home banner, DVV Entertainments. MM Keeravaani has scored music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- F3 movie clears censor formalities
- Ram Charan launches Telugu trailer of Vikram
- Akhanda actor passes away
- Star music director lauds Madhavan – Deets inside