RRR’s day one collections are coming out and each figure has its own story to tell. The film directed by Rajamouli opened to some strong word of mouth yesterday.
As per the latest update, the film has made 7.27 crores on day one in the Guntur region. In the UA region, the film has made 6 crores share which is pretty impressive.
The weekend collections will be looked at carefully and we need to see how much does the film make in the days to come. For now, new records are being set on day one of its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is in Mumbai for a key meeting, deets inside
- Vikram’s long-delayed Dhruva Natchathiram seals its release date
- Jawan crosses Gadar 2’s lifetime collections; Film to achieve two big milestones this weekend
- Animal: Adorable first-look poster of Rashmika unveiled
- Poll : Whose first-look poster from Animal impressed you the most?
- Malayalam blockbuster RDX locks its OTT release date