Top Tollywood stars NTR and Ram Charan joined hands for the first time for Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR. Today, on the occasion of Rajamouli’s birthday, the makers released a new logo from their movie.
The logo has two hands joining with each other. Needless to say, it’s NTR and Ram Charan who are joining hands quite literally. The logo is symbolic of the film’s storyline, wherein NTR as Komaram Bheem and Ram Charan as Alluri Seetharamaraju join hands to fight the British.
RRR is being produced by DVV Danayya with a whopping Rs 400 crore budget. Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Olivia Morris and Samuthirakhani will be seen in key roles in this pre-independence patriotic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event