Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan had faced a humiliating defeat on his political debut in the recently concluded general elections in Andhra Pradesh. While Pawan had lost both Bheemavaram and Gajuwaka constituencies, Janasena managed to secure just one seat in the AP Assembly.
Now, speaking at a party review meeting in Mangalagiri earlier today, Pawan has made a startling statement. “I’m not new to defeats. I rise like a phoenix whenever I face a setback. Rs 150 crores were spent to defeat me in Bheemavaram, to make me quit politics and to stop me from entering the assembly. I’ll take Janasena forward until my last breath. We as a party need passion and resolve at this hour,” Pawan told his partymen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?