Gunasekhar’s Rudrama Devi is doing decent business even after mixed reviews. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens and according to the latest update, it is doing exceptionally well in the Nizam area particularly.
Into its second week now, the film is managing to attract good crowds and the Dussera season is also helping the film big time. Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character has hit the bulls eye as the masses have lapped his performance big time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project
- Viral -This is how Samantha gets a glowing skin
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s first look?