Gunasekhar’s Rudrama Devi, released to some positive reviews in all its areas of release. The film did exceptionally well in Nizam and according to the latest update, it has now crossed the coveted one million mark in the US.
However, these collections are combined from the revenues of both the Telugu and Tamil versions. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens in the US and impressed the NRI audience decently.
Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character became the talk of the town and was a huge hit with the masses.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube