Gunasekhar’s Rudrama Devi, released to some positive reviews in all its areas of release. The film did exceptionally well in Nizam and according to the latest update, it has now crossed the coveted one million mark in the US.
However, these collections are combined from the revenues of both the Telugu and Tamil versions. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens in the US and impressed the NRI audience decently.
Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character became the talk of the town and was a huge hit with the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?