According to the latest update, the Karnataka rights of this period film have been sold to Srinivas for a whopping 3.75 crores. Srinivas is the same person who had bought Baahubali in Karnataka and earned huge proficts.
Rudramadevi has been directed by Gunasekhar and music maestro Illayaraja is scoring tunes for this flick which was produced on Guna Team Works banner. The film is set for a massive September 4th release.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?