According to the latest update, the Karnataka rights of this period film have been sold to Srinivas for a whopping 3.75 crores. Srinivas is the same person who had bought Baahubali in Karnataka and earned huge proficts.
Rudramadevi has been directed by Gunasekhar and music maestro Illayaraja is scoring tunes for this flick which was produced on Guna Team Works banner. The film is set for a massive September 4th release.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes