According to the latest update, the Karnataka rights of this period film have been sold to Srinivas for a whopping 3.75 crores. Srinivas is the same person who had bought Baahubali in Karnataka and earned huge proficts.
Rudramadevi has been directed by Gunasekhar and music maestro Illayaraja is scoring tunes for this flick which was produced on Guna Team Works banner. The film is set for a massive September 4th release.
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border