The big budget flick, Rudramma Devi has completed its shoot and is busy in its post production activities. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the trailer of their film on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivaraatri.
Rudrama Devi is the first ever Indian historic film to be made in 3D. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja. Gunasekhar himself produces this film on his own banner Guna Team Works.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack
- Poll : Which among these Sankranthi releases did you like the most?