The big budget flick, Rudramma Devi has completed its shoot and is busy in its post production activities. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the trailer of their film on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivaraatri.
Rudrama Devi is the first ever Indian historic film to be made in 3D. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja. Gunasekhar himself produces this film on his own banner Guna Team Works.
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept