Hero Gopichand’s recent movies have failed miserably at the box-office. He currently has a couple of projects in the pipeline. However, the latest buzz is that his film with senior producer BVSN Prasad has been shelved.
The Gopichand-BVSN Prasad movie was launched in September. The film was supposed to be directed by Tamil filmmaker Binu Subrahmanyam. Even the regular shoot had kick-started. But speculations are rife that Gopichand had a change of plans and that he has decided to shelve the project and instead he will be concentrating on Sampath Nandi’s film.
However, these are mere gossips and we will have to wait to hear from either Gopichand or BVSN Prasad to know the actual truth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad