Rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s next film refuse to die down. Just a few days ago, the Akkineni scion announced that he would be working with Hanu Raghavapudi of Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha and Andhala Rakshasi fame. The story was an innovative one and everyone was happy.
But all of a sudden, rumours started making the rounds that the film would not continue. Apparently, Hanu’s prior contractual obligations with another production house are said to be the reason for the same.
So far, neither Akhil nor Hanu have opened up about the issue. An official clarification is expected to come soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?