Rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s next film refuse to die down. Just a few days ago, the Akkineni scion announced that he would be working with Hanu Raghavapudi of Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha and Andhala Rakshasi fame. The story was an innovative one and everyone was happy.
But all of a sudden, rumours started making the rounds that the film would not continue. Apparently, Hanu’s prior contractual obligations with another production house are said to be the reason for the same.
So far, neither Akhil nor Hanu have opened up about the issue. An official clarification is expected to come soon.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot