Sharwanand and new comer Seerat Kumar are playing the lead roles in the upcoming film ‘Run Raja Run’. The movie team is currently giving finishing touches to this romantic entertainer, and is ready to hit the screens on August 1st.
Meanwhile the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received an U/A certificate. Sujeeth is the director of this romantic entertainer, and this is his debut film. The story is based on a short film that was shot by himself. Sharwanand will be seen as a cell phone thief in this movie, and he is sporting an all new look.
The film has been shot extensively in Goa and Hyderabad. Madhie is the cinematographer and Ghibran has scored the music. ‘Mirchi’ producers Vamsi and Pramod have produced this movie on UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states