Sharwanand and new comer Seerat Kumar are playing the lead roles in the upcoming film ‘Run Raja Run’. The movie team is currently giving finishing touches to this romantic entertainer, and has planned to release the film on July 11th.
Sujeeth is the director of this romantic entertainer, and this is his debut film. The story is based on a short film that was shot by himself. Sharwanand will be seen as a cell phone thief in this movie, and he is sporting an all new look.
The film has been shot extensively in Goa and Hyderabad. Madhie is the cinematographer and Ghibran has scored the music. ‘Mirchi’ producers Vamsi and Pramod have produced this movie on UV Creations banner.
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy