Sharwanand and new comer Seerat Kumar are playing the lead roles in the upcoming film ‘Run Raja Run’. The movie team is currently giving finishing touches to this romantic entertainer, and has planned to release the film on July 11th.
Sujeeth is the director of this romantic entertainer, and this is his debut film. The story is based on a short film that was shot by himself. Sharwanand will be seen as a cell phone thief in this movie, and he is sporting an all new look.
The film has been shot extensively in Goa and Hyderabad. Madhie is the cinematographer and Ghibran has scored the music. ‘Mirchi’ producers Vamsi and Pramod have produced this movie on UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?