Runtime of a film can surely help the outcome in a big way. If the film is filled with good content, the audience does not even object to watching lengthy films.
The same was proved with Rangasthalam as the audience lapped up the film even if it was three hours long. The same is going happen again as the makers of Bharath Ane Nenu have locked the run time of the film for 2 hours 53 minutes long.
Being a social film, this is quite normal and with knowing Koratala Shiva’s narration, the fans are surely in for a treat in a big way. BAN is up for a release on the 20th of this month.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual