After the massive success of RX 100, young hero Kartikeya had signed a big budget Telugu-Tamil multilingual film, titled Hippi. To be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, Hippi will go on floors in December.
And now, Kartikeya has signed yet another biggie, and this time a straight Telugu flick. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant named Mallikharjun and produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had earlier made grand, big budget movies like Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka etc. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar