After the massive success of RX 100, young hero Kartikeya had signed a big budget Telugu-Tamil multilingual film, titled Hippi. To be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, Hippi will go on floors in December.
And now, Kartikeya has signed yet another biggie, and this time a straight Telugu flick. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant named Mallikharjun and produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had earlier made grand, big budget movies like Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka etc. More details will be revealed soon.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur