After the massive success of RX 100, young hero Kartikeya had signed a big budget Telugu-Tamil multilingual film, titled Hippi. To be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, Hippi will go on floors in December.
And now, Kartikeya has signed yet another biggie, and this time a straight Telugu flick. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant named Mallikharjun and produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had earlier made grand, big budget movies like Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka etc. More details will be revealed soon.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international