After the massive success of RX 100, young hero Kartikeya had signed a big budget Telugu-Tamil multilingual film, titled Hippi. To be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, Hippi will go on floors in December.
And now, Kartikeya has signed yet another biggie, and this time a straight Telugu flick. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant named Mallikharjun and produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had earlier made grand, big budget movies like Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka etc. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?