After the massive success of RX 100, young hero Kartikeya had signed a big budget Telugu-Tamil multilingual film, titled Hippi. To be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, Hippi will go on floors in December.
And now, Kartikeya has signed yet another biggie, and this time a straight Telugu flick. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant named Mallikharjun and produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had earlier made grand, big budget movies like Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka etc. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh