RX100 continues to have a solid run at the box-office. On Sunday, the film broke into the Rs 10 crore gross club, with a share of Rs 5.18 Cr in the twin Telugu states. The film is expected to collect over 10 crores in AP and Telangana in its full run and end up as a quadruple blockbuster.
In the US, RX100 witnessed a decent rise in its collections on Saturday. The film grossed a decent $72K until Saturday, and it will reach the $100K mark by Sunday night.
Here are RX100’s AP & Telangana 4-day area-wise shares:
|Total AP and Telangana 4-day share||Rs 5,18,04,822|
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity