RX100 continues to have a solid run at the box-office. On Sunday, the film broke into the Rs 10 crore gross club, with a share of Rs 5.18 Cr in the twin Telugu states. The film is expected to collect over 10 crores in AP and Telangana in its full run and end up as a quadruple blockbuster.
In the US, RX100 witnessed a decent rise in its collections on Saturday. The film grossed a decent $72K until Saturday, and it will reach the $100K mark by Sunday night.
Here are RX100’s AP & Telangana 4-day area-wise shares:
|Total AP and Telangana 4-day share||Rs 5,18,04,822|
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career