Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, marked the directorial debut of Ajay Bhupathi. Ajay impressed movie lovers with an intense script filled with a solid twist. However, several critics strongly criticized the ‘bold’ content in the movie.
It looks like Ajay Bhupathi is deeply upset with critics. He said in a recent media interaction that he was upset that critics noticed just 6 minutes of bold content out of 140 minutes of emotional scenes. He further said that audiences didn’t watch the film the way critics perceived it and that’s why the film has turned out to be a huge hit.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?