Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, marked the directorial debut of Ajay Bhupathi. Ajay impressed movie lovers with an intense script filled with a solid twist. However, several critics strongly criticized the ‘bold’ content in the movie.
It looks like Ajay Bhupathi is deeply upset with critics. He said in a recent media interaction that he was upset that critics noticed just 6 minutes of bold content out of 140 minutes of emotional scenes. He further said that audiences didn’t watch the film the way critics perceived it and that’s why the film has turned out to be a huge hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially