Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, marked the directorial debut of Ajay Bhupathi. Ajay impressed movie lovers with an intense script filled with a solid twist. However, several critics strongly criticized the ‘bold’ content in the movie.
It looks like Ajay Bhupathi is deeply upset with critics. He said in a recent media interaction that he was upset that critics noticed just 6 minutes of bold content out of 140 minutes of emotional scenes. He further said that audiences didn’t watch the film the way critics perceived it and that’s why the film has turned out to be a huge hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Bangaru Bullodu’ Movie?
- Laksh Chadalavada’s Gangster Gangaraju goes on floors
- Peppy dance number Are Em Ayyindho Emo from Thellavarithe Guruvaram is out
- Two exciting updates on Prabhas and Deepika’s sci-fi thriller soon
- Upasana Konidela unveils Sandhya Raju, Revanth Korukonda’s Natyam first look
- Sunil’s key role in film based on Pawan Kalyan’s ideology