Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, marked the directorial debut of Ajay Bhupathi. Ajay impressed movie lovers with an intense script filled with a solid twist. However, several critics strongly criticized the ‘bold’ content in the movie.
It looks like Ajay Bhupathi is deeply upset with critics. He said in a recent media interaction that he was upset that critics noticed just 6 minutes of bold content out of 140 minutes of emotional scenes. He further said that audiences didn’t watch the film the way critics perceived it and that’s why the film has turned out to be a huge hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing
- Dil Raju’s Rowdy Boys seals its release date