Young director Ajay Bhupathi has made a successful debut with the recent blockbuster romantic drama, RX100. It’s been reported earlier that Ajay Bhupathi had assisted eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma on a few projects.
In a recent interview, Ajay Bhupathi said that if ever he will make a biopic it will be on his mentor RGV. “He is India’s best technician,” Ajay said, explaining the reason why he chose RGV’s story for a possible biopic.
However, Ajay is not amused by RGV provoking people unnecessarily. “As a punishment, he should be made to watch only family dramas forever,” Ajay said jokingly. On the work front, Ajay is in talks with noted Bollywood production house, Phantom, for RX100’s Hindi remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run