After scoring a sensational blockbuster with his debut film, RX100, director Ajay Bhupathi is all set to helm an exciting multi-starrer, featuring Ram. Although Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan is said to have been roped in as the other lead, the latest reports suggest that Ajay has not yet narrated the script to Dulquer.
Now, Ajay will be treading the path of his guru RGV for his second film. Apparently, Ajay has chosen as RGV’s favourite genre ‘mafia thriller’ as the backdrop for his multi-starrer. The film’s story is set in Vizag, the reports reveal further. If things go as planned, the project may be launched in October and the shoot will commence from November. Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore will produce the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram