Released on Thursday, Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, is having a fabulous run at the ticket counters in the Twin Telugu states. The film introduced Mumbai actress Payal Rajput as its leading lady. Payal’s bold and challenging role is one of the major highlights in RX100, and the actress is winning a lot of appreciation for her performance.
During a recent promotional interview, Payal opened up about making her Tollywood debut with such a bold role. “It takes a lot of guts to portray a character like Indu in RX100. I am bold enough to pull of such a role and I had no second thoughts or inhibitions about playing Indu,” said Payal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?