Released on Thursday, Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, is having a fabulous run at the ticket counters in the Twin Telugu states. The film introduced Mumbai actress Payal Rajput as its leading lady. Payal’s bold and challenging role is one of the major highlights in RX100, and the actress is winning a lot of appreciation for her performance.
During a recent promotional interview, Payal opened up about making her Tollywood debut with such a bold role. “It takes a lot of guts to portray a character like Indu in RX100. I am bold enough to pull of such a role and I had no second thoughts or inhibitions about playing Indu,” said Payal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word