Released on Thursday, Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, RX100, is having a fabulous run at the ticket counters in the Twin Telugu states. The film introduced Mumbai actress Payal Rajput as its leading lady. Payal’s bold and challenging role is one of the major highlights in RX100, and the actress is winning a lot of appreciation for her performance.
During a recent promotional interview, Payal opened up about making her Tollywood debut with such a bold role. “It takes a lot of guts to portray a character like Indu in RX100. I am bold enough to pull of such a role and I had no second thoughts or inhibitions about playing Indu,” said Payal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health