The initial buzz on Saaho has died down finally as the film has slowed down drastically in the last day or so.
The occupancy is several single screens and multiplexes in both the states have come down hugely and this has affected the revenue of the film.
Even though there are no big releases, Saaho is finding it hard to make merry at the box office. It has crossed the 70 crore mark already.
If the same continues, the makers will see some big losses in the coming days. The Hindi version has fared well when compared to other languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today