Shraddha Kapoor is in the news for her latest Hindi film where she will be playing ace shuttler Saina Nehwal. The shoot started recently and the hard and grueling schedule has taken a toll on her body.
Upon this, Shraddha has been diagnosed with Dengue today and will be out from action for the next ten days. Shraddha will be making her Tollywood debut with Prabhas’ Saaho and has only a few days left to wrap up her part in the film.
Let’s hope that she makes a speedy recovery and gets back to action as soon as possible.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres