Bollywood heroine Shraddha Kapoor is making her debut in Tollywood with Prabhas’ Saaho. Shraddha has already completed a major portion of her scenes in this much-awaited action thriller. Meanwhile, Shraddha was diagnosed with dengue and she was house-ridden for the last one month.
After being out of action all these days, Shraddha has finally resumed shooting for the ongoing biopic on badminton champ Saina Nehwal. Shraddha took to Twitter and thanked her fans for their love when she was down with ill health.
Apart from Saaho and Saina Nehwal biopic, Shraddha is also shooting for Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari’s Chichore.
— Shraddha (@ShraddhaKapoor) November 19, 2018
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal