Saaho is undoubtedly the biggest multi-lingual film that is slated for release this year. Directed by Sujeeth, the film has Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles, and it will hit the screens in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam in close to 3000 screens.
While expectations on the film are sky high, Shraddha Kapoor says that she is quite excited about making her debut in South through the film. In a recent interview when she was asked if she would take up more multi-lingual films in future, the actress said, “Of course, yes. You get to explore different ideologies, interact with different people, and also learn a new language. I think this is the right way going forward.”
The film also stars Arun Vijay, Jackie Shroff, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and Mandira Bedi among many other actors. UV Creations has produced the film along with T-Series. The film is slated for release on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?