When Saaho’s team began releasing a series of character introduction posters, fans were thrilled to notice the caption “Experience in IMAX”. Already, the Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 making videos, the stunning teaser and the just released theatrical trailer that’s going viral have raised the expectations on the spectacular action sequences and visual spectacle the film is going to offer.
The film’s director Sujeeth revealed in a latest interview that the movie’s unit decided to shoot the action sequences using high-end cameras and equipment since Saaho is the biggest action film to be ever made.. “It’s only fitting that the audience sees the action sequences in the best visual space possible. We are glad to present the movie in IMAX format,” Sujeeth said.
Saaho is made with a whopping budget of over Rs 300 crores. The film, starring Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh and others, has been bankrolled under UV Creations banner. Saaho is hitting theaters on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant