Actor-producer Sachiin Joshi became a proud father to a baby boy on Sunday. Sachiin’s wife and former actress-model Urvashi Sharma have named their new bundle of joy as Shivansh. A formal celebration to announce the birth of the newborn baby will be held towards the end of the year.
Sachiin and Urvashi tied the knot in 2012. The couple has a 4-year-old daughter named Samaira. Sachiin was recently seen in a Telugu-Tamil thriller titled Veedevadu. He is also producing the Tamannaah-Sundeep Kishan’s ongoing film in Kunal Kohli’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event