Actor-producer Sachiin Joshi became a proud father to a baby boy on Sunday. Sachiin’s wife and former actress-model Urvashi Sharma have named their new bundle of joy as Shivansh. A formal celebration to announce the birth of the newborn baby will be held towards the end of the year.
Sachiin and Urvashi tied the knot in 2012. The couple has a 4-year-old daughter named Samaira. Sachiin was recently seen in a Telugu-Tamil thriller titled Veedevadu. He is also producing the Tamannaah-Sundeep Kishan’s ongoing film in Kunal Kohli’s direction.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters