Everyone knows Sai Dharam Tej’s passion towards sports and cricket but few know that Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej is an extreme lover of adventure sports. Sai Dharam Tej recently signed on as a brand ambassador for a US-based trampoline park, Sky Zone.
Sky Zone is a popular chain of indoor family entertainment centers and the world’s largest brand of trampoline parks with more than 165 parks in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China and the United Kingdom. Sky Zone Hyderabad will be India’s first trampoline park.
Ram Entertainments plans to open 10 Sky Zones in the next 2 years in India, one in Gandipet – Hyderabad, one in Sarath Mall – Hyderabad, one each in Chennai, Bangalore, Vishakapatnam, and Cochin by 2018. The first Sky Zone will open in Gandipet – Hyderabad by July 2017 and also holds the rare distinction of being the largest Sky Zone park in the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections