Sai Dharam Tej is one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood and the actor’s popularity has surged quite a lot in recent years. Now, he’s awaiting the release of his upcoming film Jawaan, which is slated for release on December 1.
As part of film’s promotions, when he recently appeared in a celebrity talk show, Koncham Touch Lo Unte Cheptha, Pradeep Machiraju, who hosts the show, asks Tej if any actress has asked him out on a date. Although Tej denied it, he recalled, “In fact, it was the other way around. I asked Larissa Bonesi out on a date, but she turned it down saying she will have to ask her boyfriend.” The actor couldn’t stop laughing when he recounted the incident on the show.
Sai Dharam Tej and Larissa, a Brazilian model turned actress, had acted together in Thikka, and ever since they have remained close friends.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”