Sai Dharam Tej kick-started the promotions of his latest film Pratiroju Pandage which releases in December.
In an interview, he revealed that Diwali is quite special as he always celebrates it with Allu Aravind and his family.
Apart from that, he ends the day by spending time with his close friend and actor Naveen Krishna with whom he has been celebrating Diwali since his childhood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?