Sai Dharam is in a crucial stage of his career as his much-awaited film, Chitralahari is ready for a release soon. Tej today, visited Tirumala to pray for the success of his film and spoke to the media.
On being asked why he did not campaign for his uncle Pawan Kalyan, Tej said that he had called his uncle to lend his support in the form of a campaign but the latter asked him to concentrate on his film career which is in a do or die situation.
Tej ended by saying that he is always there for his uncle and wished the best for him in the upcoming elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2
- Award winning NRI director Ram Alladi to helm a sanskrit movie ‘Nabhamsi’