Sai Dharam is in a crucial stage of his career as his much-awaited film, Chitralahari is ready for a release soon. Tej today, visited Tirumala to pray for the success of his film and spoke to the media.
On being asked why he did not campaign for his uncle Pawan Kalyan, Tej said that he had called his uncle to lend his support in the form of a campaign but the latter asked him to concentrate on his film career which is in a do or die situation.
Tej ended by saying that he is always there for his uncle and wished the best for him in the upcoming elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic