After losing his consciousness in a bike accident on the Madhapur-IKEA cable bridge on Friday evening, hero Sai Dharam Tej was immediately rushed to Medicover Hospital in Madhapur. Doctors stabilized the actor and his condition is currently stable.
According to the latest updates, doctors at Medicover have performed an MRI scan and the report has come out normal. But it’s being said that the actor has sustained a minor fracture in his clavicle bone. Furthermore, Sai Tej has been shifted to Apollo Hospitals for the continuation of treatment.
Meanwhile, anxious fans are praying for Sai Tej’s speedy recovery. With nothing much to be worried about, Sai Tej is expected to be back to normal very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record