Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently working on Karunakaran’s film. The as-yet-untitled film will hit the screens in late summer. Sai will also collaborate with his Winner director Gopichand Malineni and Kishore Tirumala of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi fame.
As per the latest updates, Sai will commence both the movies soon after wrapping up Karunakaran’s film. The young hero will be shooting both the movies simultaneously. Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling the SDT-Kishore Tirumala project, while Gopichand Malineni’s film will be produced by J Bhagawan and J Pulla Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?