Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently working on Karunakaran’s film. The as-yet-untitled film will hit the screens in late summer. Sai will also collaborate with his Winner director Gopichand Malineni and Kishore Tirumala of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi fame.
As per the latest updates, Sai will commence both the movies soon after wrapping up Karunakaran’s film. The young hero will be shooting both the movies simultaneously. Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling the SDT-Kishore Tirumala project, while Gopichand Malineni’s film will be produced by J Bhagawan and J Pulla Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam
- Chiranjeevi to remake another Malayalam hit movie?
- This recent Telugu movie tastes success after OTT release