Sai Dharam Tej’s new film, Chitralahari, under Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s direction, was launched in October last year. The film has Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the leading ladies.
As per the latest updates, Chitralahari’s shooting is nearing completion, with over 80 percent of the shoot wrapped up so far. Currently, the film is being shot at Mumbai’s Marine Drive. This triangular love story is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film opens in cinemas on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s Hunt teaser to be out on this date
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event