Sai Dharam Tej’s new film, Chitralahari, under Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s direction, was launched in October last year. The film has Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the leading ladies.
As per the latest updates, Chitralahari’s shooting is nearing completion, with over 80 percent of the shoot wrapped up so far. Currently, the film is being shot at Mumbai’s Marine Drive. This triangular love story is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film opens in cinemas on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share