Sai Dharam Tej’s new film, Chitralahari, under Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s direction, was launched in October last year. The film has Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the leading ladies.
As per the latest updates, Chitralahari’s shooting is nearing completion, with over 80 percent of the shoot wrapped up so far. Currently, the film is being shot at Mumbai’s Marine Drive. This triangular love story is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film opens in cinemas on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bandobast
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer