Sai Dharam Tej’s new film, Chitralahari, under Nenu Sailaja director Kishore Tirumala’s direction, was launched in October last year. The film has Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the leading ladies.
As per the latest updates, Chitralahari’s shooting is nearing completion, with over 80 percent of the shoot wrapped up so far. Currently, the film is being shot at Mumbai’s Marine Drive. This triangular love story is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film opens in cinemas on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record