Sai Dharam Tej, who is going through a series of flops has pinned his hopes on his new film Chitralahari. The film is being directed by Kishore Tirumala and the latest we hear is that shooting of the film is going on a brisk pace.
A chunk of the talkie part has been wrapped up already. Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj play female leads in this romantic entertainer which will be out in summer 2019.
Tej will be seen in a new avatar in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections