Sai Dharam Tej, who is going through a series of flops has pinned his hopes on his new film Chitralahari. The film is being directed by Kishore Tirumala and the latest we hear is that shooting of the film is going on a brisk pace.
A chunk of the talkie part has been wrapped up already. Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj play female leads in this romantic entertainer which will be out in summer 2019.
Tej will be seen in a new avatar in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much money was spent on Radhe Shyam’s sets?
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries