Sai Dharam Tej, who is going through a series of flops has pinned his hopes on his new film Chitralahari. The film is being directed by Kishore Tirumala and the latest we hear is that shooting of the film is going on a brisk pace.
A chunk of the talkie part has been wrapped up already. Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj play female leads in this romantic entertainer which will be out in summer 2019.
Tej will be seen in a new avatar in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues