Republic, the intense social drama featuring Sai Dharam Tej and Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh, is scheduled for June 4th release. However, it looks like a delay in the film’s release is inevitable. In a latest media interaction, Republic’s makers announced that the film’s release date may be pushed to a later date due to the pandemic.
Republic’s shooting formalities have been wrapped up and veteran composer Manisharma is currently working on the film’s background score. This Deva Katta directorial also features Jagapathi Babu and Ramya Krishna in crucial roles. Senior producers Bhagwan and Pullarao are jointly bankrolling the film under JB Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans