Yesterday, we reported that young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, Subramanyam For Sale, is gearing up for a huge release on the 24th September. Coincidentally, even Sai’s uncle and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Tagore was released on the same date in 2003. However, the coincidences do not stop with this.
The latest we hear is that the audio launch function of Subramanyam For Sale will take place on 22nd August, on the occasion of Megastar’s birthday. This is indeed a double delight for all the fans and it will also result in a huge patronage for the film from Mega fans.
Directed by Harish Shankar, Subramanyam For Sale has its audio composed by Mickey J Meyer, screenplay by Ramesh Reddy, Satish, Thota Prasad and Dil Raju as its producer. Regina Cassandra is once again teaming up with Sai Dharam Tej after their previous hit, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic