We have already reported that Tamil superstar Suriya will be seen in a special role in an upcoming film which has an all children cast. The film was initially tilted Haiku but the makers have decided to change it and invited some suggestions from the audience.
The latest update is that Sai Manikantha Films banner has acquired the Telugu rights of the film and they are planning for a grand release in association Obuleswara Productions. The post production work has been wrapped up and the movie will hit the screens in September.
The audio will be released on the 30th of August. Directed by Pandiraj, the movie will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. Suriya will be seen as a social activist in the film which also has Amala Paul and Bindu Madhavi in crucial roles.
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?