Sai Pallavi, who impressed everyone with her performances in Premam and Fidaa, will soon be seen in AL Vijay’s Kanam. The Tamil-Telugu film has Sai Pallavi playing a mother and it also stars Naga Shaurya as her husband.
Despite her success in Telugu and Malayalam cinema, the actress stated that she has fear for each and every film she takes up. Interacting with media in Chennai recently, she said, “If someone finds fault in my performance, I would feel upset and bad. Success actually gave me the responsibility to choose right scripts. I don’t think much about the box office and focus only on my work because God will take care of the rest.”
The actress was recently in Kolkata to shoot for Hanu Raghavapudi’s film which also has Sharwanand in a lead role. And she will soon start shooting for Maari 2 with Dhanush, and Suriya’s upcoming film in Selvaraghavan’s direction.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership