Bellamkonda Srinivas is a super talented actor who is trying different films in his career. Things are getting bigger for him as he is now making his Bollywood debut with the remake of Chatrapati.
V V Vinayak has taken the responsibility of directing Srinivas and the pre-production is in full swing. The talk in the film circles is that star heroine, Sai Pallavi is in talks to play the female lead’s role.
If this happens, it will be her Hindi debut. But knowing Sai Pallavi, she has multiple films in her kitty already. Let’s see whether she will say yes or no to the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?