It’s well known that Tamil star Suriya will join hands with director Selvaraghavan for his next film. This exciting project will kick-start early next year. During Khakee’s promotions, Rakul Preet revealed that she is part of the Suriya-Selvaraghavan film.
Now, the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles reveal that Selvaraghavan is in talks with Sai Pallavi to rope her in for a crucial role. Apparently, the movie will feature two heroines and both the female characters will have equal importance in the story.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the leading banner that produced Khakee’s Tamil version, will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics