It’s well known that Tamil star Suriya will join hands with director Selvaraghavan for his next film. This exciting project will kick-start early next year. During Khakee’s promotions, Rakul Preet revealed that she is part of the Suriya-Selvaraghavan film.
Now, the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles reveal that Selvaraghavan is in talks with Sai Pallavi to rope her in for a crucial role. Apparently, the movie will feature two heroines and both the female characters will have equal importance in the story.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the leading banner that produced Khakee’s Tamil version, will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up