It’s well known that Tamil star Suriya will join hands with director Selvaraghavan for his next film. This exciting project will kick-start early next year. During Khakee’s promotions, Rakul Preet revealed that she is part of the Suriya-Selvaraghavan film.
Now, the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles reveal that Selvaraghavan is in talks with Sai Pallavi to rope her in for a crucial role. Apparently, the movie will feature two heroines and both the female characters will have equal importance in the story.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the leading banner that produced Khakee’s Tamil version, will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade
- Rana’s critical surgery completed successfully in the US