Sai Pallavi is currently working on a romantic drama titled Padi Padi Leche Manasu. The film, also starring Sharwanand, is being directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. PPLM was shot extensively in Kolkata, and the next major schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad today.
As per the latest reports, Sai Pallavi will be seen in the role of a Kolkata-based medico in Padi Padi Leche Manasu. Incidentally, Sai Pallavi is an MBBS graduate in her real-life and she once said that despite attaining stardom, her heart still beats for medicine.
Padi Padi Leche Manasu is being produced by Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Vishal Chandrasekhar is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime