It’s well-known that Sai Pallavi is a huge fan of Tamil star Suriya since her school days. The actress has bagged the opportunity to act alongside Suriya in the ongoing film, NGK. This is Sai Pallavi’s third film in her mother tongue, Tamil.
In her latest interview, Sai Pallavi recalled the moment she first met Suriya on NGK’s sets. “I was at a loss of words when I first met Suriya. He understood my situation and was all smiles. He behaves very normally on the sets, but becomes a totally different person once he goes in front of the camera. I have learnt a lot from him,” said Sai Pallavi.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google