Of late, young actress Sai Pallavi has been making headlines with reports of her being under consideration for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Vedalam remake and Pawan Kalyan-starrer Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. However, it looks like the talented beauty will not be part of both these crazy projects eventually.
Apparently, the makers of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake have offered a fat paycheck to Sai Pallavi. But, always known for choosing characters with substance, Sai Pallavi politely turned down the offer. And the reason is nothing but the female lead’s role being not too significant, especially with Pawan and another star hero getting more screentime.
Saagar Chandra will be directing this highly-anticipated remake and Haarika and Hassine Creations banner will bankroll it. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF