Of late, young actress Sai Pallavi has been making headlines with reports of her being under consideration for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Vedalam remake and Pawan Kalyan-starrer Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. However, it looks like the talented beauty will not be part of both these crazy projects eventually.
Apparently, the makers of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake have offered a fat paycheck to Sai Pallavi. But, always known for choosing characters with substance, Sai Pallavi politely turned down the offer. And the reason is nothing but the female lead’s role being not too significant, especially with Pawan and another star hero getting more screentime.
Saagar Chandra will be directing this highly-anticipated remake and Haarika and Hassine Creations banner will bankroll it. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy