After delivering 6 flops in a row, Mega hero Sai Tej had finally scored a decent hit with Chitralahari last year. Directed by Kishore Tirumala, the film was produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner and it featured Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan as female leads.
Released on this day, Chitralahari turned 1 year today. On this occasion, Sai Tej is going to hold an online Q&A session with his fans on Twitter. The #AskSaiTej chat session will begin at 5 pm today evening. On the work front, Sai will be resuming the shoot for Solo Brathuke So Better and he’ll also kick-start Deva Katta’s film once the lockdown ends.
Hey guys,these past few days have been tough,haven't they! Hope you all are safe at home in this lockdown. Let’s catch up for a quick Q&A session this Sunday at 5 PM as it’s been a year for my movie Chitralahari. Shoot your questions using #AskSaiTej. #1YearForChitralahari pic.twitter.com/E2PyBVLd72
— Sai Dharam Tej (@IamSaiDharamTej) April 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here