Yesterday, the makers of Naga Chaitanya’s ongoing romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, unveiled the film’s first look posters. Chay’s stylish makeover left his fans thrilled and raised expectations on the film.
Now, Chay’s latest statement will further catapult the already high expectations. Interacting with an English daily, Chay revealed that Sailaja Reddy Alludu has similarities with his father Nagarjuna’s super hit 1993 film, Allari Alludu. Incidentally, both the movies have their heroes settling the scores with their mothers-in-law.
While Vanisri played Nag’s mother-in-law in Allari Alludu, Ramya Krishna played Chay’s mother-in-law in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Maruthi is the director. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on August 31.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?