Akkineni fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Sailaja Reddy Alludu. This Maruthi directorial is supposed to hit the screens on August 31. But now, it looks like the film could be postponed to a later date.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s re-recording has been underway in Kochi, Kerala for the last couple of weeks. However, due to the flash floods that rocked the state, the post-production work, including re-recording and dubbing, for 4, 5 reels is yet to be completed. With just 10 days left for the film’s release, a slight delay seems inevitable. However, let’s wait for the official word from the makers.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu has Anu Emmanuel as the leading lady. Ramya Krishna plays a crucial role in the movie. Gopi Sundar is the film’s music composer. Sithara Entertainments banner is bankrolling the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake