The suspense ends finally and it’s good news for all the fans and family members of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. The Jodhpur Court has granted bail to Salman in the sensational 1998 blackbucks killing case.
Salman is asked to submit Rs 50,000 bond as surety and he should not travel out of country without Court’s permission. Salman’s sisters Arpita Khan and Alvira Agnihotri present during the bail hearing this morning.
Salman has spent 2 nights at the Jodhpur Central Prison ever since he was convicted in the case. The actor will soon be heading back to Mumbai. All the co-accused in the case – Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam – were acquitted by the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?