After the debacle of Salman Khan’s recent film Jai Ho, the Dabangg star has now decided to bring in new writers from the South. It was Salman Khan who brought back the craze of remaking Telugu super hits in Bollywood.
Salman used to buy the remake rights of South films and got the script rewritten to suit the Bollywood nativity. But now, Salman has decided to bring in writers from south, to write for his films. Salman feels that these writers would do a better job as they were connected with the original. He is currently shooting for the remake of the Ravi Teja starrer Kick in Hindi.
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date
- Star hero warns his crazy fan
- 2.0 completes censor; All set for a grand Nov 29 release
- Wedding bells in Rajinikanth household?