After the debacle of Salman Khan’s recent film Jai Ho, the Dabangg star has now decided to bring in new writers from the South. It was Salman Khan who brought back the craze of remaking Telugu super hits in Bollywood.
Salman used to buy the remake rights of South films and got the script rewritten to suit the Bollywood nativity. But now, Salman has decided to bring in writers from south, to write for his films. Salman feels that these writers would do a better job as they were connected with the original. He is currently shooting for the remake of the Ravi Teja starrer Kick in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?