Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is an inspiration not only to his die-hard fans but also to millions of fitness freaks who aim to develop a chiseled six-pack body. Even Rahul, the lanky actor who had played Tyson in Shekar Kammula’s Happy Days, idolized Salman and developed six-pack abs.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Rahul revealed that he had met Salman through a common friend some time back and was stunned to see the superstar hitting the gym rigorouslyfor more than 3 hours a day.
Rahul then told Salman that he was looking for a personal trainer and Salman himself had arranged a trainer for the young hero. Rahul will next be seen in his macho avatar in his forthcoming movie, Venkatapuram.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin